valentines day sms collection,valentines day sms cards,valentines day 2 love,valentine's day sms, valentine'sday sms text messages hindi

05 February 2010

It still seems like magic

everytime I remember
how love softly touched our hearts
bringing in together

I love you Happy Valentines Day

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the day gives way to night
I miss you having by my side
my heart is singing the song to say
I've been missing you more than words can say

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Valentines Day !

Happy Valentines Day !

Happy Valentines Day !

Happy Valentines Day !

With all my love .......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweeter than the candies
lovellier than the red roses
more huggable than soft toys
that's what you're
here's wishing you a valentines day
that's as special as you're

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the light of my life
happy valentines day

0 comments:

 
 
HTML Hit Counter